If you’ve ever flown with a budget airline and taken only cabin luggage, you’ve experience how difficult it is to fit everything you need into that one small piece of hand luggage. The challenge is to fit all of your creams, gels, pastes, and liquids into one 20x20cm plastic bag, totalling no more than one litre… and still look and feel fresh and lovely for your flight and your holiday.
We took up the challenge and give 2 examples below of how much you can fit in a 20x18cm freezer bag and still close it.
This is what you could squeeze in to this example 1 bag:
1. Essential Care Organic Skin Care Travel Set (Includes mini sizes of Creamy Coconut Cleanser, Gentle Herb Shampoo, Rose Moisturiser & Eye Cream, and Avocado Replenishing night cream, Organic Repair Lotion sachet).
2. Sante Natural Hair Styling Gel 50ml
3. Weleda Skin Food 30ml
4. Green People SPF 25 No Scent Sun Lotion 50ml
5. Sun Sensitive Lip Balm SPF10
6. Lavera Natural Tinted Moisturizer
7. Lavera Double Black Mascara
There was still room for a little more...
This is what we squeezed in to this example 2 bag:
1. Anti-Aging Skin Care Travel Set (which comprises mini sizes of Logona anti wrinkle nutrition cream, day cream, and night cream, Essential Care Coconut Cleanser, and Green People SPF25 Sun Cream)
3. Logona mini honey beer shampoo
4. Weleda Ratania Toothpaste
5. Lavera Volume Mascara
6. Lavera Rose Deodorant.